Finally got some videos uploaded onto the tool! It took longer than I anticipated tagging them, and I found a couple of minor issues which I decided to get altered. It concerned me that if I found it slightly difficult to tag the videos, how will others manage with it. However, once I had uploaded the videos that were accessible through YouTube, the tagging process became easier. I then had to upload any videos that weren’t already on YouTube to the education studies account and then repeat the actions with the tagging.
So far there are a reasonable amount of videos on the tool, but I am planning on getting DVDs and video cassettes from members of staff. This could be seen as a potential barrier and may even be a slow process as they will have to be transferred to the computer. Fingers crossed there won’t be any problems.